- Dropped ceiling installed natural air system
- Discreet or concealed installation
- 12/24/120/220 volt optional installation
- NCC cell monitoring indicator included
- Low maintenance – Low cleaning required
The ReSPR OVeRWATCH substantially reduces odors, visible smoke in the air, and microbial populations in air and on surfaces, utilizing the NCC technology.
Perfect for indoor pollution control, odor reduction, contamination prevention, etc…
NCC consists of a special UV light and photocatalyst target, creating an Advanced Oxidation Process containing several friendly oxidizers.
*Scientific tests have demonstrated the use of ReSPR surface and air purifiers substantially reduce microbial populations on surfaces. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
ReSPR OVeRWATCH can be installed in any dropped ceiling directly by replacing an existing tile, close to the source of pollution and/or the place of higher occupancy.
- To use the 120/240 volt plug, be sure to locate the unit within 2m of a standard 120/240 volt grounded outlet. Long term use of an extension cord is not recommended due to safety considerations.
- Installation must be by a licensed professional.
OVeRWATCH works without any filter and only needs a small intervention every 2 years (replacement of the NCC cell).
And installing OVeRWATCH is amazingly simple: just remove an exisiting tile, connect the unit to the main and place the OVeRWATCH in lieu and place of the removed tile, on top of the metal grid. Job done.